皇冠代理There are three main categories of approvals that may be granted.
Water supply work approvals
A water supply work approval authorises its holder to construct and use a water supply work at a specified location (e.g. to install and operate a pump, dam or bore).
Find out more about water supply work approvals.
Water use approvals
皇冠代理A water use approval authorises its holder to use water for a particular purpose, such as irrigation, at a particular location.
Find out more about water use approvals.
Flood work approvals
皇冠代理A flood work approval confers a right on its holder to construct and use a flood work at a specified location.
Find out more about flood work approvals.
Amend an approval
Find out more about amending an approval for inactive and active works.
NSW Water Register – information about approvals
You can search the online for information about water supply work approvals and water use approvals. Information includes:
- the approval ID number
- the kind of approval
- the date granted and expiry date
- the description of the authorised activity
- the water source
- the location of the work, use or activity
- the conditions of the approval.
The NSW Water Register also provides a record of applications for approvals. Details include:
- the application ID number
- the date the application was received
- the water source to which it relates
- the category of approval the applicant is seeking and type of work
- the status of the application.
皇冠代理You can search online for information about approvals on the . There is no charge to search for information on this register.
The information is provided consistent with the requirements of section 57 of the Privacy and Personal Information Act 1998.