皇冠代理A water access licence (WAL) from WaterNSW is generally required to extract water from rivers or aquifers to use for irrigation, industrial or commercial purposes.
The governs the issue of WALs and approvals for water sources (rivers, lakes, estuaries and groundwater) in New South Wales where water sharing plans have commenced.
- Water sharing plans
- Water access licences
- NSW Water Register
- Security interests relating to a 'prior' licence under the Water Act 1912
- Legal searches for water related interests
- Water supply work and use approvals
- Building a dam to take water under a harvestable right
- Constructing a bore and engaging a driller
- Driller’s licences
Use the to check if your Water Act 1912 licence has been converted to a Water Management Act 2000 licence, or search for information about a water licence or approval.